Hi everyone thanks for stopping by if you have a minute I would love to hear any comments that you have... I am very new to all this so its all a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will get there in the end i'm sure....bye for now Mandy x

Saturday 3 December 2011

Tims 12 tags of Christmas Day 3


Hi Everyone,

thanks for stopping by......

How are you doing today ? So its Day 3 of 12 Tags of Christmas link is here: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-3.html 

I have still managed to carry on with the challenge without having to visit a shop for re-supplies. I have made up my mind that I am going to carry on every day with just the supplies i have. 

For one i did not have any felt ......but just used my Big and Juicy Mountain Meadow which turned out Ok i think, I then went over the top with gathered twigs DI ....I did have the embossing folder though so embossed the image.

For the foliage i used tattered leaves die cut up and then added a few stones. I also did'nt have twine however i did have some bakers twine lying around. I did the double technique thing and its fab saves a lot of time so thank you for that Mr Holtz (Top Tip i feel)
 So here it is Hope you like it will catch up with you again tomorrow sometime when we see what the next installment will be .....can't wait Bye for now take Care Mandy x



4 comments:

  1. Отличная работа! Молодец!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat work and great replacements. It´s cool to see your takes with your own supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your challenge to use only product that you have! I was a little hesitant about making these tags because I didn't have many of the supplies. Your tags are beautiful and you have inspired me to give it a go with what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, your tags look seriously good :-)
    In answer to your question on my blog, you can get Somerset Art Journaling in the UK from Art from the Heart, and The Stamp Attic amongst others.

    ReplyDelete