Hi everyone thanks for stopping by if you have a minute I would love to hear any comments that you have... I am very new to all this so its all a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will get there in the end i'm sure....bye for now Mandy x

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Simon says show some women and Sunday Stampers

Hi Everyone
Thanks for stopping by........ This entry is a strange one as i had took a bag of stash to work in the hope of creating the first project out of Wendy Vecchi project book number three only to find when i got there i did not have half the stuff i needed and another half of random stuff. So onward and upward...... it was a bonus that the stamp that i had with me was the girl with the dog .... I had no clue where this was going but did'nt think the end product was too bad.  I have just one question for you all............ Everytime i make something my fella says what is it for or where are you going to put it ......what do you do with all your wonderful creations?
 I enjoyed making this ..... although it is a girl....... it is still classed women only aint it????



Hels does this count as pines and does it also count as my first frame? No where near your league but it was fun. All these firsts i have not made a card in ages lol . Wonder what will be next !

Catch up with you all soon take care Mandy x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy! I really like your entry this week. Sometimes half the fun is not knowing where your creativity is going to take you when you start a piece! This turned out wonderfully! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, most definitely counts as a frame... and yes, pine colours too... perfect! Loving the big word along the bottom, it grounds the whole piece without making it look bottom heavy (unlike moi rofl) THANK YOu for joining in with the Sunday STamper... hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS!!! I think it's very lovely! :) Found you via Sunday Stamper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic piece! I love that image! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the elements to this project, the "Friends" quote along the bottom finishes it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete