Hi everyone thanks for stopping by if you have a minute I would love to hear any comments that you have... I am very new to all this so its all a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will get there in the end i'm sure....bye for now Mandy x

Sunday 25 September 2011

I can't resist sweet treats !!!


So for the Sunday challenge I got a tag and using a Molly Bloom cake stamp I embossed the image using perfect medium and clear embossing powder. I then coloured all the tag with Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concord, then shined the cakes up with tissue.  I stamped the Molly bloom banner up then coloured it in with Pro Markers and added some candy to the ends. For the tag i used a few layers of Ultra thick embossing powder and then stamped a few flowers into the ink while it was still hot and finished it off with a piece of ribbon.  "I CANT RESIST SWEET TREATS" was added and a few doodles.

A pretty simple tag but fun to do anyway just enough inking to keep the urges at bay!!!!

Take Care xx

1 comment:

  1. ooh I am all peckish now and I know I won't stop til I get a nice gooey cupcake lol Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper... fab tag!

    ReplyDelete